FULFORDS LAND AND PLANNING
Genuine specialisation in the market for building land is what we offer at Fulfords Land and Planning – using a team of experienced development surveyors constantly involved in the many aspects of property development. We are pleased to be able to offer one of the best selections of buildings sites for sale in the Westcountry and welcome enquiries from all types of buyers looking for sites from self build dream homes to major projects.
- Six regions of the UK now have average house prices higher than their pre-financial crisis peak after values rose again in July, figures show.
- UK interest rates have been held at the record low of 0.5% in June 2014 by the Bank of England.
- Cable: Britain needs to build 300,000 homes a year
- Housebuilders benefit from Help to Buy extension - March 2014
- Government confirms move to tighten regime for village greens - December 2013
- Housing activity eases a little
- Part L 2013 new Approved Documents - November 2013
- Housing supply rate hits ten-year low (Nov 2013)
- Levy reform package announced - November 2013
- Social landlord secures £100 million deferred bond deal
- Builders reject space proposal
- Code for sustainable homes could be scrapped
- Builders grow profit as housing market recovers - July 2013
- Natural England and Environment Agency face planning shake-up
- Judicial review reforms effective from July 2013
- Changes to streamline planning application process on way
- New homes consents jump by 20 per cent in year after NPPF
- Balance has shifted on wind farms - June 2013
- Housing demand highest since 2009, say surveyors
- Help to Buy
- CIL starts to take hold - January 2013